Friday 12 October 2018

Welcome to my Blog

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog today!

I have been making cards for over twenty years and joined Stampin' Up! in January 2018 as I just adore their products and wanted to attend On Stage. On Stage is a Stampin' Up! event which is held twice a year.

I am now doing classes on a regular basis and have the most amazing ladies come along. They really bring a lot of joy, fun and enthusiasm to each class. I love teaching and watching peoples faces as they realise they can make beautiful cards easily.

I have decided to take my love of Stampin' Up! to the next level.......Blogging!

I love reading blogs by other demonstrators. So,  I thought I would join in on the fun. Sharing card ideas and tips is something that I love doing with my customers. I will also be able to join in on blog hops. I have submitted some of my creations to the Colour INKspiration Challenges already.

I created this card for the Colour INKspiration Challenge #CI143 this week.  The colour challenges are an amazing way to get projects started.


I have stamped images from the beautiful First Frost stamp set. 
I used Call Me Clover, Lovely Lipstick, Pineapple Punch and Grapefruit Grove ink.  
I then cut them out using my Big Shot and the coordinating framelits from the First Frost Bundle. 
I really love my colourful card.

Here is a list of products I used to create my card for the challenge:

First Frost Bundle
149943 Clear-Mount
In Colour 6"x6" Designer Series Paper
146963


1/8" Grosgrain Ribbon
Call Me Clover 146951
Frosted and Clear Epoxy Droplets
147801

Call Me Clover
Classic Stampin' Pad
147139
Lovely Lipstick
Classic Stampin' Pad
147140

Pineapple Punch
Classic Stampin' Pad
147141
Grapefruit Grove
Classic Stampin' Pad
147142


I am enjoying learning how to blog at the moment. So please come back and visit my blog for more inspiration and see what I have created next time.

Hope you have found some way to be creative today!
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Leonie x
💝











2 comments:

  1. Hi Leonie. I am loving your blog!, and Congratulations to you for taking that big step. By the way, I love your creation for the CI Colour Challenge. Thankyou for joining in. Denita xox

    ReplyDelete