Wednesday 14 November 2018

Guest Designer for the Colour INKspiration Challenge #CI45




Welcome to my blog!

I have been chosen to join the amazing Colour INKspiration Crew as a Guest Designer. What an absolute honour it was to be chosen as a winner for #CI43 and now joining these talented ladies for a blog hop for #CI45.





I was delighted when I discovered that the colours for this challenge were the 2017-2018 In Colours. The guidelines for this challenge are to use 1, 2, 3, 4 or all of the 2017-2019 In Colours.

I love these colours and wanted to use the exquisite First Frost stamp set that I had used for the #CI43 again. First Frost is truly an amazing suite. I love the soft images and contrast of shapes in the Frosted Bouquet Framelits Dies. 




I wanted to create a feminine card for this challenge. 
So I chose Powder Pink and Tranquil Tide. A simply beautiful colour combination. I used the Buffalo Check background stamp for a country feel. There are small sprigs of vellum card stock, cut from the framelits, peeking out at the top of there flower. I completed my card by placing frosted epoxy droplets on the sentiment. These embellishments are a must have with this stamp set and finish off a project beautifully.  



Thank you all for visiting my blog and a big thank you to the amazing Colour INKspiration Challenge crew. I really have enjoyed all the challenges.

To go to the next blog, the amazing Monique Fielder, please click on photo below. I am sure that Monique has created something very special for this challenge! 




Have a great week everyone!
Leonie
♡♡♡♡


Stampin" Up!Ⓡ Products used to create this card include



First Frost Bundle
149943
Buffalo Check Stamp
147794

Frosted and Clear Epoxy Droplets
147801



Tranquil Tide Classic Stampin' Pad
147146



Powder Pink Classic Stampin' Pad
147147
Powder Pink A4 Cardstock
144251















8 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us Leonie, your card is beautiful and soft and feminine. The buffalo check in the soft pink is so effective and you have shown that off so well with the layered frames. Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being our guest designer Leonie. I love this gorgeous, elegant and feminine card. The small sprigs in vellum add such a lovely detail. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so lovely and so you, Leonie. You have created a beautiful card and Congratulations on being our Guest Designer this week. D x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stunning. Love the colours. Love the stamp set. Love the softness. Love the layout. Stunning. Again.

    ReplyDelete