Wednesday 28 November 2018

Guest Designer for Colour INKspiration challenge CI#46

Hello and welcome to my blog!

I was honoured to win the Colour INKspiration Challenge #CI44!

I am the guest designer for this Colour INKspiration challenge. Thank you to everyone who voted and to the lovely supportive ladies that are on the design team! 

I love these challenges as they really get your creative ideas happening. And I love colour!
I would encourage anyone to participate in the challenges. You will really enjoy them!





How delightful and colourful are the colours for this challenge?






I loved this photograph so much that I decided to try and recreate the image!






My first thought was to use the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set as I feel it creates a beautiful
bunch! I have stamped and die cut some of the flowers and leaves with Bouquet Bunch framelits. Also, some of the images were brayered ink on Whisper White card stock, then die cut, for a softer effect on the flowers. Other images were die cut straight out of card stock.

Blueberry Bushel was the perfect card base. I have embossed the top mat piece using the subtle Embossing Folder. I then cut the largest circle from the Stitched Shapes Framelits to sit behind the flowers. 

The little tag has the sentiment 'With Love'. This sentiment is from the Make a Difference stamp set with the first word of that sentiment masked off. I love when you can use your sentiments in different ways! The tag comes from the Bouquet Bunch framelits.

The twine is Whisper White Solid Bakers Twine coloured with a Lovely Lipstick Stampin' Write marker. A tip is to let the twine dry completely before adding.






Thank you very much for visiting my blog!
I really appreciate all who are following my creative story!

To go to the next blog, the talented Monique Fielder, please click on the link below. 
She will have created a beautiful item for this challenge!











Have a great week everyone!
Leonie
♡♡♡♡



Some Stampin' Up! products used to create this card include



Bouquet Bunch Framelits
143659
Bouquet Bunch
143666
Make a Difference
146676

Subtle Embossing Folder
143706
Blueberry Bushel Classic Stampin' Pad
Balmy Blue Ink Classic Stampin' Pad
Gorgeous Grape Classic Stampin' Pad
Lovely Lipstick Classic Stampin' Pad
Granny Apple Green Classic Stampin' Pad
Whisper White Thick Bakers Twine 124262
Lovely Lipstick Stampin' Write Marker











4 comments:

  1. Perfect card for the perfect challenge congratulations Leonie you make beautiful cards x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. I appreciate your lovely comment 😊❤️

      Delete
  2. Oh the coloured twine is the perfect finish for your stunning card! I love the circle behind the bunch of flowers. What a beautiful art work!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Julia. I loved this colour challenge and the image was just perfect to CASe 😊💕x

      Delete