Wednesday 5 December 2018

Handmade Christmas Card Workshop



Next week I am holding a Handmade Christmas Card Workshop at Fern Street Gallery in Gerringong.   I am very excited to be holding this event and I am really looking forward to meeting lots of new people who want to learn more about stamping. 

I would love for you to come along and join in on some festive creativity!
🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄




We will be making 6 different cards and matching gift tags. I thought I would show you some of the items we will be creating on the day.  We will be creating cards using different techniques and styles. Using equipment including the Big Shot and Heat Tool to emboss. 




I have enjoyed creating these cards and tags for this fun day!

If you would like to join in please email me 

leoniestuart2535@gmail.com 

Handmade Christmas Card Workshop
Fern Street Gallery
Fern Street, Gerringong NSW 2535
Wednesday 12 December
10am - 3pm
$55 per person


Book now as seats are limited!

Have a great week!
Leonie
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡



















No comments:

Post a Comment