Monday 24 December 2018

Mini Blog Hop

Hello and thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!

I have been asked to participate in a blog hop with some amazing ladies from the UK and Germany. What a wonderful opportunity for me and an honour.  Amongst these talented ladies is my friend Anna Pickering from Dahlia Designs. She creates the most gorgeous cards and papercraft items. Please look her up and enjoy her creations too!

The theme for this blog hop is Christmas Decor.  I wanted to create something special for each individual person at Christmas lunch. 

I have recently had a Handmade Christmas Card Workshop and created this serviette holder to go with a card and tag that I created for that event.

I used the Christmas Traditions punch tin and the Peaceful Poinsietta Stamp set.  A lovely combination with traditional Christmas colours - Real Red and Garden Green - mixed with black and white. 










Thanks to Anna for her kind invitation to join this blog hop with some very talented and friendly ladies. What a blessing!

Please visit the next blog to see more amazing creations.

I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a safe and happy 2019!


Leonie
🎄🎄🎄🎄





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment