Saturday 12 January 2019

So Hoppy Together

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog today 😊

I have been imagining this card in my mind all week.I finally got to sit and create it. I just love Navy, Green and White together. There is something fresh about it.  I have stamped the frog from The So Hoppy Together stamp set. This cute set is FREE with any $90 purchase during Sale-a-bration! I have used the Call Me Clover Blends to colour him. I tapped the  bullet end of my dark Call Me Clover Stampin’ Blend to create spots on the frog. I think it looks quite effective and gives texture and depth to the image. A small card from the Happiness Blooms Memories and More pack just makes the card pop against the Night of Navy background. It was a very simple card to make but very sweet!



I really enjoyed making this simple card. The So Hoppy Together stamp set is sure to be a popular choice during Sale-a-bration 2019! If you are interested in finding out more about the current catalogues and the amazing offers during Sale-a-bration please contct me by leaving a message below.



  
I really appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog! 

I hope you have had the time to create today or over the weekend. It truly is rejuvinating to colour and create for me 😊

All the best!
Leonie 
🐸🐸🐸🐸










Product List

2 comments: